Are you someone who desires a restful night’s sleep?
And are you a fan of Hub by GoDaddy Pro
One of the benefits of being part of their Pro membership program are:
1. Get automatic website backups
- To begin, go to the left-hand sidebar and select sites from the drop-down menu.
- Select your website, then select activate backups from the three-dot menu.
2. Adjust the settings for backups
- Return to the three-dot menu, and then select Settings.
- Fine-tune your backups in three areas from here:
- Backup schedule time
- Include/Exclude content
- Backup storage region
3. Manually back up a website
- On the left-hand sidebar, click Sites.
- Select your website, then select View backups from the three-dot menu.
- Click the reassuring yellow backup now button, and then wait for the backup to finish.
4. Restore & download automatic backups
- Click sites in the left-hand sidebar.
- Select your website, then click the three-dot menu and select View backups.
- Restore — Check the date and time of the backup that will overwrite your site, then choose whether to restore files or databases and click Restore.
- Choose whether to download all, download files, or download the database, then click Start Download.
Click here to know more about GoDaddy Pro Hub which will help you to save a lot of time.